On Wednesday, May 25th, the Pershing Square Research Alliance held its third annual dinner at the Park Avenue Armory, awarding its 2016 Prize in Cancer Research to seven exceptional innovative scientists in New York City. The evening began with a prestigious panel on Genome Editing and Systems Biology with Katrine Bosley, Chief Executive Officer of Editas Medicine; Andrea Califano, PhD, Clyde and Helen Wu Professor of Chemical Systems Biology at Columbia University Medical Center; André Choulika, PhD, Chairman and CEO of Cellectis; Eric Schadt, PhD, Professor and Chair of Genetics and Genomic Sciences Director of the Icahn Institute for Genomics and Multiscale Biology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai; and Bruce Stillman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory as panel moderator.
- Bruce Stillman, PhD, President and Cheif Executive Officer, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Katrine Bosley, Chief Executive Officer, Editas Medicine
- Andrea Califano, PhD, Clyde and Helen Wu Professor of Chemical Systems Biology, Columbia University Medical Center
- Andre Choulika, Chairman and CEO, Cellectis
- Eric Schadt, PhD, Professor and Chair, Genetics and Genomic Sciences Director, Icahn Institute for Genomics and Multiscale Biology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai